“A New Year resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a personal goal, project, or the reforming of a habit. This lifestyle change is generally interpreted as advantageous. A New Years Resolution is generally a goal someone sets out to accomplish in the coming year. Some examples include resolutions to donate to the poor more often, to become more assertive, or to become more environmentally responsible.”
Also interesting that they state that only 12% of them are actually successful. So maybe instead of resolutions for me, it will be things to do in 2011.
- Blog more regularly.
- Spend more time with my family.
- Cook more.
- Get more organized.
- Pick and complete one major woodworking project.
- Come up with a long-term garden plan and start working toward it.
- Build new play structure for our boy.
- Do two adventure races this year.
- Plan a family trip for next winter.
- Do some small fun family outings.